ETSU pharmacy welcomes parties for cooperation that meet our requirements only. It concerns parties directly involved in the pharmaceutical industry, healthcare facilities, hospitals, and private sector organizations. The same relates to individual companies that would like to advertise with us.
If you plan to collaborate with our pharmacy now, please find the list of basic requirements that will allow you to be eligible. Below, ETSU pharmacy is referred to as Provider, a third-party to as Party (Parties).
- The provider does not accept inquiries from parties that do not have a legit to be on the market;
- The provider does not accept inquiries from parties that promote violated content (gun distribution, controlled substances promotions, pornography, discrimination, intolerance to sexual orientation, disability, and so on);
- The provider does not accept a partnership with parties that provide insufficient information about their activity;
- The provider does not accept a partnership with parties that are interested only in the commercial aspect (we care about content we post on our official website, and we want our partners to share our mission and goals);
- The provider does not accept a partnership with parties that may steal personal information of users;
- The provider does not accept a partnership with parties that promote their educational programs that, in turn, are not accredited by the government, and have no right to issue diplomas or certificates;
- The provider accepts a partnership with a Party that reveals its persona to our executive team;
- The provider accepts a partnership with a Party only after agreeing on terms and conditions (in case one of the parties do not agree upon reading a mutual agreement contract, the partnership cannot be finalized);
- The provider accepts a partnership with a Party that is ready to undergo a probation period.
Once your company bears legal character and does not promote any violations or threats to online users, we are ready to proceed with an agreement. Our marketing team is responsible for communications.
Note, we do work only with long-term partners that sign an agreement on a minimum of one year. In case, you want to shorten this term, we may make amendments if they are beneficial to both of us. In the events, one party wants to terminate the partnership, both parties follow legal consequences mentioned in the agreement. If during the communication, or while cooperating with us, you find your information, advertisements, or values you collaborate with us for are violated, you reserve the right to terminate the partnership. The same concerns our party. In case we find your material, targets, or values violating our mission, we reserve the right to terminate the partnership.