The Office of Academic Affairs (OAA) provides administrative support related to the academic programs and services within the Gatton College of Pharmacy, East Tennessee State University.
Functions of the OAA include the following:
- supporting students regarding academic issues;
- ensuring the published curriculum and course catalog are up-to-date;
- providing advisory and administrative support to the Academic Progression Committee (APC);
- managing the administration of student course evaluations, archiving all related data, and distributing results to appropriate parties;
- ensuring timely and accurate grade submissions;
- establishing the academic calendar, class schedule, and testing schedule each semester; and
- promoting faculty-driven improvements in instructional methods.
You may contact us at email@example.com or by calling 423-439-6334. Please click the link below to learn more about our staff.
View Academic Affairs Faculty and Staff